What does my election for 50/50 need to include?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

You need to make a written election to your employer to move to the 50/50 section of the LGPS.

The 50/50 election form can be downloaded here and must be completed and returned to your employer.

If you have more than one job in which you contribute to the Scheme you must specify in which of the jobs you wish to be moved to the 50/50 section.

When you make an election for the 50/50 section your employer must provide you with information on the effect this will have on your benefits in the Scheme.