Notifying us of a change of address

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
Removal boxesWhether you are an Active, Deferred or Pensioner Member, Merseyside Pension Fund will need to keep in touch with you.
It is therefore very important that you let us know of any change of address. For security reasons, we cannot accept any change of address by telephone.
You can report a change of address in the following ways:
*Registered Users of MyPension can update their new address in the 'Personal Details' section.