Survivor's Pension - Notification of your eligible Cohabiting Partner

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
If you are not married or part of a registered civil partnership, but currently living with a ‘partner’, you can, by completing the Cohabiting Partners Notiification for Survivor’s Pension form, name a ‘survivor’ who, in the event of your death and provided the required criteria are satisfied at the tie of your death, would be eligible to receive a Survivor’s Pension payable for life.
 Download this form (June 2022, PDF, 3 pages, 170KB)