Request a Cash Equivalent Transfer Value

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

If you are joining another pension arrangement, you may wish to consider transferring your Local Government Pension Scheme benefits to it. Your new pension provider will require a Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) quotation from Merseyside Pension Fund, which you need to request by completing this form.

PLEASE NOTE: this form should not be used for a Divorce Enquiry.

 Download this form (January 2021, PDF, 2 pages, 160KB)