How will we use your personal data?
We will use this data to deal with all matters relating to the Fund, including its administration and management. This can include the processing of your personal data for all or any of the following purposes:
- to contact you.
- to assess eligibility for, calculate and provide you (and, if you are a member of the Fund, your beneficiaries upon your death) with benefits.
- to identify your potential or actual benefit options.
- to allow alternative ways of delivering your benefits, for example, through the use of insurance products and transfers to or mergers with other pension arrangements.
- for statistical and financial modelling and reference purposes (for example, when we assess how much money is needed to provide members’ benefits and how that money should be invested).
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations as the administering authority of the Fund.
- to address queries from members and other beneficiaries and to respond to any actual or potential disputes concerning the Fund.
- the management of the Fund’s liabilities, including the entering into of insurance arrangements and selection of Fund investments.
- in connection with the sale, merger or corporate reorganisation of or transfer of a business by the employers that participate in the Fund and their group companies.