Change of Marital Status

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

If your marital status changes you should notify us as soon as possible and send us a copy of the relevant documentation (such as marriage/civil partnership certificate or decree absolute/dissolution order) to enable us to update your records.

Please send the completed documents together with a covering letter to:

Merseyside Pension Fund
Castle Chambers
43 Castle Street
L2 9SH