Pensioners must report a change in bank or building society details in writing

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
The Fund receives a lot of telephone calls and emails from pensioners wishing to report a change of bank or building society details.
For security reasons, we cannot make any of these changes from information provided by telephone or email. You must inform us in writing, as your request must be signed to meet audit requirements.
To report a change to your bank or building society details, please write to us at the address below quoting your:
  • Pension reference number, and 
  • Full Name, and
  • Bank or building society name, and
  • Full Name, and
  • Sort Code, and
  • Account Number
*Please do not include the long number which appears on the front of your bank card, nor the 3-digit security code on the back.
Any changes should be notified before the 22nd of the month in order for the change to be implemented for the following month; otherwise the change will be implemented from the next available month following receipt of the notification.
Please send your written request to:
Merseyside Pension Fund
Castle Chambers
43 Castle Street
L2 9SH