'The Honeypot' newsletter for 2016 has been published
The Fund has published our annual newsletter for LGPS pensioners, ‘The Honeypot’. This issue's leading article describes why there will be no increase to your local government pension in April 2016.
A printed copy of this newsletter, will be posted to each pensioner's home address shortly.
- Local Government pensions will not increase in 2016
- Pension Paydays
- Change of publication date
- Changes to the State Pension for people not already in receipt of State Pension by April 2016
- Could you top-up your State Pension before 6 April 2017?
- Changing your bank details
- The Local Pension Board
- Reporting a change of address
- Representing Pensioner Members
- Tax Allowance