Divorce Enquiry Letter

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Should you require specific information about your LGPS benefits as part of the proceedings for a divorce, judicial separation or nullity of marriage, or for dissolution, separation or nullity of a civil partnership, you or your solicitor should contact us for this information, including an estimate of the cash equivalent value (CEV) of your pension rights, using the form below. The Court will take this value into account in your settlement.

You usually get one free CEV estimate each year. Any other costs for supplying information or complying with a Court Order will be recovered from you and/or your ex-spouse or ex-civil partner in accordance with the Fund's charging policy.